EXPOSING THE WTC BOMB PLOT

Read the link and then decide for your self. If u agrees with the research (Ball I ask u to do is show it to your friend and family. E Mail to at least (B10 people. We will soon reach all the People in the world.
(B
(BOnly way we can make America and its allies pay for the suffering they (Binflected on the humanity is to stop buying all goods made by the American (Bcompanies. With out the profit they will suffer and the nation. If your not (Bsure, don’t buy the goods. Sell your share holding and invest in gold or (Bkeep it your country currency. Try and not to keep your money in Dollars. (BThis is the only way we can win the war and if we unite we will win and make (Bthem suffer for all the lies. Don’t forget America gives money to Israel (Bevery year to kill Muslims. They will only go to see Arab leaders when they (Bwant some thing and will lie to make them feel that they are on their side (Band Have no shame. Americans system and big businesses are control by the (BJews.
(B
(BI am a shame to say Arab governments and all the rich Muslim are supporting (Bthe Americans and their cronies.
(B
(BI beg u not to buy any American goods at all and tell all your friends and (Bfamily to do the same. Buy Gold, Sell Shares and the Inflated Dollars.
(B
(BMake copy of the article, save it on the hard drive and distributes many (Bcopy as possible. Site may be take off, Then no one will be able to see it.
(B
(B
(B
(BThe World Trade Center Demolition
(Band the So-Called War on Terrorism
(Bhttp://serendipity.magnet.ch/wtc.html
(B
(BEXPOSING THE WTC BOMB PLOT...
(Bhttp://serendipity.magnet.ch/wot/psyopnews1.htm
(B
(BMuslims Suspend Laws of Physics!
(Bhttp://serendipity.magnet.ch/wot/mslp_ii.htm
(B
(BThe South Tower Impact
(Bhttp://serendipity.magnet.ch/wot/impact2.htm
(B
(BMessage Concerning Collapse of
(Bthe World Trade Center Towers
(Bhttp://serendipity.magnet.ch/wot/davidr.html
(B
(B
(BI Tried To Be Patriotic
(Bhttp://serendipity.magnet.ch/wot/mcmichael.htm
(B
(B
(BHunt the Boeing! And test your perceptions!
(B
(Bhttp://www.asile.org/citoyens/numero13/pentagone/erreurs_en.htm
(B
(B
(B
(BThe Waco Massacre
(Bhttp://serendipity.magnet.ch/waco.html
(B
(B
(BThe WTC Demolition and the War on Terrorism
(Bhttp://www.rumormillnews.net/cgi-bin/config.pl?read=18897
(B
(B
(BPassport discovery
(Bhttp://news.bbc.co.uk/hi/english/world/americas/newsid_1546000/1546927.stm
(B
(B
(BAnthrax attacks
(Bhttp://news.bbc.co.uk/hi/english/audiovideo/programmes/newsnight/archive/newsid_1873000/1873368.stm
(B
(B
(BI looked at the passenger lists of those four flights. To my surprise, the (Blists contained none of the hijackers' names. Here are the URLs I checked
(B
(Bhttp://www.cnn.com/SPECIALS/2001/trade.center/victims/AA11.victims.html
(Bhttp://www.cnn.com/SPECIALS/2001/trade.center/victims/AA77.victims.html
(Bhttp://www.cnn.com/SPECIALS/2001/trade.center/victims/ua175.victims.html
(Bhttp://www.cnn.com/SPECIALS/2001/trade.center/victims/ua93.victims.html
(B
(BWhy hasn't the media stressed the 4,000 Jews who did not turn up for work on (BSept. 11
(Bhttp://www.csmonitor.com/2001/1106/p1s1-wogi.html
(B
(B
(BThe National Debt is more than $6 Trillion!
(Bhttp://www.federalbudget.com/
(B
(BTHE MAGIC ECONOMY
(Bhttp://www.dailyreckoning.com/body_index3.cfm?id=3071&tp=a
(B
(BLosses of over $82 Billion
(Bhttp://www.smartstockinvestor.com/commentary.html
(B
(B
(BLooming deficit crisis in U.S. bad news for world's economy
(Bhttp://www.canada.com/halifax/dailynews/columnists/story.asp?id={29B55F66-3829-4285-B6BA-AC2AD7E3DABA}
(B
(B
(BGoldTrends 2