Re: Fwd: Re: Novell Linux Desktop; Contributing Gnome translations

Hi Craig,

Yes, it's true that all of translations are completed except
a module 'Red-Carpet' for GNOME-2.8 product would be releasing.
We agreed and understood Novell's contribution to the Japanese
translation works.
Nobody touch to work this module now, so please go foward your work.

Thank you so much!
Best Regards,
Takeshi.

--