Re: Fwd: Re: Novell Linux Desktop; Contributing Gnome translations

Hi Craig,

We really appreciate your translation work and consideration to our
team.
Any tags as "#Novell Translation" in each ja.po's are identified to
share translation work. We satisfied, of cause!!
No problems to translate the 'gnome-cups-manager' as well.

Yes, please check them to cvs HEAD.
We hope that all of Japanese users would be happy to use both
applications.
Thank you so much.

Best wish.
Takeshi.