From: Daniel Mustieles García <daniel.mustieles@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, Mar 21, 2013 at 12:49 AM
Subject: Re: Typos in documentation tags
To: GNOME i18n <gnome-i18n@xxxxxxxxx>

Hi again.

As promised, here is the updated report about typos in documentation tags.

If your language is on the list, please review and fix to avoid errors
when compiling the affected modules. Below is the list of the
languages with errors.

Please note that this report reflects typos in ALL the documentation
files. Since we are near the 3.8 release, maybe you'll want to focus
your efforts in just the core modules. If someone wants it, I can
generate a report with just the typos in core documentation.

Many thanks for your help and happy translating!

ca
cs
da
de