To: gnome-hackers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: gnome-devel-list@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: gnome-core / gnome-applets "deep freeze"
From: Jacob Berkman <jacob@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Hi,

As we are getting very close to the 1.2 release, I'd like people not to
commit to gnome-core or gnome-applets without first getting approval from
either George (jirka@xxxxxx) or me (jacob@xxxxxxxxxxxxx).  Translators and
doc people are exempted from this, of course.  I will update the HACKING
files accordingly.

This hopefully won't last long as my list of things to before 1.2 is
getting short these days.

Thanks,
Jacob
--
"I say, get it while you can." -- Janis Joplin
==ここまで